PROCEED, a leading consulting company in Israel is looking for an Outsourcing Manager.
What you’ll do-
What we are looking for-
Proceed is looking for a full-time results-driven talent for an Outsourcing Manager. The ideal candidate is merchant-focused and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding. Someone that has the capability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
We are a fast-paced company seeking candidates who are well known in the high- tech industry and has proven connections in various large scaled companies.
This role is ideal for someone that has a sales-driven approach, who is looking for a career path that offers a constant growing future in sales or account management.
Proceed is looking for a junior Project Management Office – PMO, for major projects in a global company!
Opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g., scheduling, budget management).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
• Experience in leading IT/software development project
• Understanding of software development lifecycles (a plus)
• Experience working as a PMO in a software/IT/ Telco organization (a plus)
• Excellent client-facing and communication skills
Proceed is looking for Lean-Agile leaders that will lead the change in a security international organization
Lean-Agile leaders are part of the development management, they coach and guide the development teams in the Lean-Agile principles and practices.
Proceed is looking for a Project Management Office -Temp Position + Options for an amazing leading company!
• PMO as part of the project management office team Strategic program group
• For Agile Process implementation and Project management
• Defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects.
• Industrial engineer/ Computer Science
• 5 years’ experience as PMO/ Project manager in SW groups/ companies
• Experience with Product development process (advantage in Enterprise company)
• Well Familiar with Agile scrum methodology- include practice work experience
• Good Knowledge with Management Tools – Jira & confluence include work experience
• Working in multi-discipline environments HW , Mechanics , etc.
• Experience with processes definition and implementation, in related area of PMO
Lean / Six Sigma
Proceed is looking for a Jira Team Lead for a leading software company!
Lead product suite team, in all technical and functional aspects.
Execute projects for Atlassian products implementation across the company.
Plan activities milestones; identify and analyze risks and its potential business impact.
Manage requirements coming from the business units and act as trusted advisor and architect for the most fitting solution to meet the needs.
Lead & mentor the team of functional and specific projects or products; ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality, and promote team engagement and motivation.
Provide technical & professional leadership to the team members
Effectively lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying experience and knowledge providing technical and managerial perspective.
Are you looking for your next challenging position?
If you are enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits, and have a great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate, we are looking for you!
Proceed is looking for Agile Coach that will lead the changes at a global leading company!
Coach and guide the development teams and Scrum Master in the Agile principles and practices
• Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
• Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
• Having some background or coursework in Computer Science
• Proven indirect management abilities
• Good inter-personal relationships and high communication skills
• Creative and motivated
• Experienced change leader
• Engineering or managerial degree
• At least 3 years relevant experience
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager(SAP).
Main Purpose of the Role:
Plan IT project from beginning to end of implementation; including scope, timetable, action items, and budget. Manage all the tasks and execution of the project. Coordinate all parties activities, according to budget limitation an)d project timeline. Reporting the status of the project to IT Management.
Proceed is looking for a Project Management Office – PMO, for a finance company!
PROCEED is looking for a PM/PMO for a leading finance technological organization.