The position includes challenging work in a heterogeneous and dynamic environment based on Kubernetes servers, working closely with development teams, managing and maintaining Atrifacroty systems, building CI/CD processes and providing advanced and automated solutions.
Requirements: Two years of experience managing and maintaining Linux environments or two years of experience as a developer required.
• Practical experience in establishing a pipeline with Jenkins/Gitlab CI and maintenance of CI/CD processes – mandatory.
• Practical experience working with GIT tools – mandatory
• Extensive knowledge in writing Bash/Python/Ansible scripts – mandatory
• Basic knowledge and understanding of monitoring systems (Grafana and Prometheus) – mandatory.
• Knowledge and experience working with DOCKER – mandatory
• Knowledge and experience in KUBERNETES – an advantage