DevOps is a process combining software development and IT operation and thus its name: Dev = Software Development, Ops = IT Operations
DevOps connects between the development stage and the transitional stage to maintain the system. The great advantage of application of DevOps for an organization is shortening of the time-to-market, significant reduction of manual work, raising the standard of quality of the development outcomes as a result of decrease of the number of bugs, business continuity, minimum “disturbance” times for the activity of the system and so forth – saving costs.
Proceed is a leading integrator in implementation of DevOps in the Israeli enterprise market and has been ranked in first place on the STKI ranking in this field.
Our DevOps services and automation processes are:
- Establishment of a cloud infrastructure, security, performances and maintenance of the various platforms: Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Development of micro services, methodology consultancy on issue of architecture and code structure, development of cloud-ready applications.
- Migration of systems to containers (Docker Swarm, Kibernetes, Openshift).
- Development of automation of processes – CI/CD, Builds, Deploy, SysOps and more.
- Establishment of automation systems and infrastructure as a code based on Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible.
- GIT including Github, Gitlab – migration, methodology and training. Implementation of a solution for the organization’s requirements.
- Development of an infrastructure to establish automatic testing, continuous testing, integration with a tool for management of requirements and testing.
- Development and maintenance service/remote support.
- Training and support for users and managers.
Tools and Technologies