PPM – Portfolio Project Management is a field engaged in consultancy, implementation and assimilation of methodologies and tools for planning, realization and management of the projects portfolio in the organization.
Management of the projects portfolio enables organizations to receive a situation report as to all the projects in the company – the requirements for each project, the resources allocated to each project, schedules and progress for each project and thereby enable the organization to prioritize the projects and correlate the strategic activity in the company.
Proceed is a pioneer in the field of organizational portfolio management, specializes in leading tools, and has considerable experience in consultancy, implementation and assimilation of leading solutions.
Tools and Technologies:
Proceed serves as a leading integrator for PPM solutions in the Israeli enterprise market.
Proceed is a senior partner in the global company Broadcom and represents the leading PPM platform – Broadcom PPM.
The Broadcom PPM system is a central platform for management of investment portfolios and organizational projects.
The system is one of the leading systems in the market in its field and has excellent interfacing abilities with other products.
The system’s abilities:
- The platform enables management of many projects while complying with the restrictions of the projects.
- The platform unifies all the projects, the budgetary requirements and the resources.
- It enables transparency, control and execution of modifications in real time.
- It enables management of organizational investments consistent with the organization’s definitions and requirements.
- Mapping of the organization’s strategy – road map – including various milestones.
The advantages of the system:
- Ideation process for new products and new projects.
- Provision of organizational governance and an E2E solution combined with integrations to diverse management systems such as: CRM, TFS, SAP, Atlassian (JIRA) and many more.
- Visibility and better control of projects for acceleration of results.
- Planning of better resource abilities for maximization while utilizing the project resources.
- Minimization of the risk by prioritizing and reporting about plans, risks and reduction.
- Smarter work by means of effective communications and team work collaboration.
Proceed supports many organizations in implementation of the system and assists in creating a joint language between the various ranks in the company – starting from the project managers, mid-management and through to senior management and the Board of Directors.