Development processes have become faster and with an agile character, which causes the testing process to be “a bottleneck” in development processes. Following the changes that CI/CD processes have undergone of late, automation tests have become a central component in these processes.
The automation processes in organizations are gaining acceleration the more that the global economy is expanding.
A study carried out by the international consultancy company McKinsey shows that almost 70% of IT organizations are ready to carry out automation processes. McKinsey recommends that the information systems manager and the entire organization adopt the IPO (Intelligent Process Automation) methodology.
Furthermore, every organization wants to ensure that its systems and software are developed while using the best coding principles. Automation is one of the best disciplines in software development and is a significant factor in reaching excellent outcomes.
The advantages of automatic testing are:
- An effective and efficient process
- Reduces the testing and development cycle times
- Increases the quality of the product
Proceed supports many organizations in implementation of automation in the testing processes.
The stages in the automation implementation project:
- Consultation – analysis of the status quo, identification of bottlenecks in the process and the needs required by the organization
- Selection of a tool compatible with the work environment – selection of the correct architecture and the correct application for development of the automation infrastructure.
- Development of the solution compatible with the needs of the organization – definition of needs, objectives and targets and correlation of the solution that answers these needs
- Team development – we help organizations to develop teams of software testers responsible for the automation testing process. In addition we also provide solutions for outsourcing in the field.
- Support and training – throughout all the stages, from selection of the most accurate solution for the organization through to its implementation and maintenance for its use.
Tools and Technologies
- Web apps – Jasmin, Junit, Selenium
- Mobile apps – Appium
- Desktop apps – UFT